Why do I need a maintenance contract?
It is highly recommended that every HVAC system has yearly maintenance. When your system has proper maintenance, it will increase the overall lifespan of your HVAC system by reducing and preventing problems from occurring.
What makes Air Dynamics HVAC Comfort Club Membership Plan different from other HVAC companies?
When an Air Dynamics HVAC service technician comes out to your place of business or home for a system maintenance, we do more than just basic cleaning procedures and changing the filter.
Our preventative maintenance program is designed to detect issues before a problem occurs. Therefore, preventing any downtime or interruption in the comfort and operation of your business or home.
Air Dynamics HVAC provides full reports on your
We Believe In
- Offering our clients efficient and reliable services.
- Our team and their skills, and experience to deliver the best solution for each project.
- Offering only safe and environmentally friendly solutions for all climate conditions.
- Offering only top quality and state-of-the-art technology, HVAC equipment, and material from our reliable partners.
- Optimizing your home or businesses equipment to operate at the most efficient standards per manufacturer specifications.
ar e included in a maintenance contract?
Air Dynamics HVAC ensures more than just a filter change. Our contract customers receive the most detailed maintenance available including but not limited to the following:
- Inspecting all electrical components including relays, contactors, capacitors, Etc.
- Inspecting all electrical connections and plugs
- Testing for proper voltage and amp draws to equipment and its components
- Cleaning of evaporator coils
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Cleaning of blower compartments
- Inspecting temperature and pressures
- Cleaning of drain pan, drain lines, condensate pumps and traps
- Changing of pleated filters
- Changing of belts
- Inspecting heat exchanger
- Clean combustion tubes
- Test heating safeties
- Complete system start-up and diagnostic report
- Change thermostat batteries (1x/yr)
- Change smoke detector batteries (1x/yr)
In addition to our preferred customer pricing and priority scheduling
**Maintenance procedures may vary depending on equipment. Overall our maintenance plan follows the factory recommended procedures for each piece of equipment.
How often will my system be serviced?
We work closely with our customers to work around their schedule and choose a proper maintenance plan that is best for their equipment. Depending on the environment and use of the system you may require anywhere from twice a year to twelve times a year. Typically, most residential customers will be twice a year and commercial customers will be scheduled four times a year.
Why a contract over a call for
Air dynamics HVAC contract customers will save by having a contract rather than just a onetime call for maintenance. The rates for the maintenance to be completed are lowered by having a contract vs. a call for maintenance (T&M). You will also receive our preferred customer pricing as well as priority scheduling on all service calls. Our maintenance plan is designed to prevent and reduce equipment downtime and unexpected repairs.
What are some of the common problems prevented from having a maintenance contract?
- System freeze-ups
- Prevention of poor indoor air quality
- Electrical shortages, bad or loose connections
- Broken belts causing the system to shut down
- High or low refrigerant pressures
- Carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduces emergency service and unexpected shutdowns
To have a professional come out to your home or business give the Pros at Air Dynamics HVAC a Call today! Our experts are available 7-days a week, 24 hours a day. Simply give a call to our friendly support staff and let them know what you need. Our team standing by & ready to assist you in scheduling an appointment that is convenient for you, with one of our highly trained technicians.