Pollution Solutions for Any Home
Healthy indoor air is achieved through a range of practices including:
- Cleaning and replacing your air conditioning or heating unit filters once every four to six weeks (or every other month)
- Maintain your HVAC system regularly with Air Dynamics
- Choose low-VOC flooring and furniture for your home.
- Use natural cleaners instead of those that contain varied chemicals in their ingredients.
- Tighten caps on all paint, cleaners, pesticides and other chemical-heavy products or store them away from living areas.
- Dust and vacuum weekly using a HEPA-filter vacuum.
- Change or wash all air filters as needed.
- Open windows for a short period of time when weather permits to let the polluted air in your home out & allow fresh air to circulate in.
- If opening the windows in your home increases allergy concerns, run your central air conditioning unit to filter the air instead.
- If you are looking for more consistent air exchange, consider an energy recovery ventilator (ERV) in moderate and warm climates or a heat recovery ventilator (HRV) in cool/cold climates.
- Air Dynamics also recommends incorporating living plants in your home whenever possible.
- Avoid smoking indoors.
- Always use a vent hood over the stove when frying foods.
For more great solutions to improving the indoor air quality in your home consider checking out the following:
To have a professional come out to your home or business give the Pros at Air Dynamics HVAC a Call today! Our experts are available 7-days a week, 24 hours a day. Simply give a call to our friendly support staff and let them know what you need. Our team standing by & ready to assist you in scheduling an appointment that is convenient for you, with one of our highly trained technicians.